View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 07:20 PM   #154
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
As soon as your roster is complete you will be able to set depth chart and assign minutiae to your heart's content.

The gameplanning is amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Probably have to do like I do when we do our fantasy football at the bar. I just take a piece of paper and write down my starting positions then have a list of bench.
For this you could draw out 11 on 11 on the field and do your depth at each position. Kinda like they show the starters some times on tv
I get that Clay but I mean knowing my positions while drafting. Knowing what I have left or depth I need. I need to track on my own it appears? I don't see a current functioning depth chart that fills in while drafting?

Good idea Wheeler, looks like that's in order.

Now to make something I remember to take back and forth to work each day. LOL
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.