View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 11:08 PM   #30
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Don't worry Smitty, I'll buzz you around 3:15 with the score so you won't have to wait to find out.
For shame PastorMikH for shame.

This has happened quite a bit this year, when I got this job I agreed that Sunday through Thursday would be my work week. What really bites is the fact that our VCR is so old that it only plays back in Black & White. How long has it been since any of you have had to watch a game in B&W???? At least I'll see the game though (and wont be answering the phone).
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.