Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 01:25 PM   #537
Supporter

I watched River on Netflix. It’s like a miniseries type thing. I thought it was really a good watch. Not necessarily a happy watch, but a good one.

In the age of sensitivity, I don’t know where this falls on the spectrum of “sensitive enough” regarding mental illness. I have virtually no experience with mental illness so I’m not one to discuss it. What I will say is the notes they were trying to hit resonated. With me anyway. It was very well acted - and on some very complex and difficult to grasp emotions/situations. It also tackled some racism and predjudice ideas that are often dicey and poorly executed that I thought were handled well.

Well worth the watch in my opinion. And the time commitment isn’t all that big.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.