View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 04:10 PM   #155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He's a great hitter - Dan told me so. And Dan also says he's a great fielder.

Nobody backs up 3b like Mike Leake, man. Everytime somebody rings a double into the RC gap, Leake knows exactly where to stand just in case somebody airmails a throw. He's heady like that.

Talking about Mike Leake's hitting became almost as common as "That's a ball Jason Heyward usually gets to" right after Jason Heyward failed to get to yet another ball.

Man, I'm getting really excited to hear Dan tell me stuff that I'm just clearly not smart enough to see with my own two eyes. And that has to be the case because it's pretty common that when he's talking, I have no !@#$ing clue what he's rambling on about. I learn a lot by listening to Dan.
I'd take Dan over Hungo telling everyone 80 times a year how Ted Simmons oughta be in the Hall, and that goddamned 20+ inning Met game story.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.