Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 11:23 AM   #788
Veteran

^ I like the movie version of Stargate but I've only seen a handful of the earliest tv episodes when it was new. I wasn't impressed at the time but I've always meant to go back and give it another shot. Same story with B5.

I'm very leery of serialized shows, so I waited until BG was over to see what people thought of the ending. Since it seems to be almost universally disliked, I've never bothered with it.

I watched three Trek episodes last night. The first one was the original pilot "The Cage." I'm a big fan of this one. It has that old school sci-fi feel to it like Forbidden Planet or The Time Machine. With a slightly bigger budget it could have been released theatrically, imo.

Next up was "A Taste of Armageddon." Good episode. I like Kirk's speech at the end but I think Shatner delivered the lines poorly.

And I finished out the night with TNG's "Conspiracy"

'nuff said

Last edited by Mennonite; 02-23-2021 at 12:56 PM..
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.