View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #148
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And putting your dick in her mouth isn't? Flinging a load in between the hills when there's a perfectly good sheet you could put it on?

It's all fair down there. If she's willing to lick my balls when I get home from work and put up with whatever cheese has built up over 8 hours of sitting in an office chair, then by God, I'll nut up and tongue-**** the backdoor if that's what she's into.

A good woman's going to do all kinds of sex stuff that, if taken out of context is 'degrading'. But when you look at it as something she'll do for you because she'll know you like it then it's your job to reciprocate.

Grow up, be a man and do your job. If part of that job's licking an asshole, then so be it.
^
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.