View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 08:55 AM   #123
The Chiefs Abide

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg63
To all the Superfans, please accept my sincere apologies for starting this thread. It was not in any way meant to become something that would question your character. As I stated in a previous post I simply thought it would be fun, and maybe a way to direct traffic to your web site. I am asking the mods to kill the thread so it doesn’t continue to morph into a Superfan debate.
As they say, any publicity is good publicity. We love this thread!! It produced 150 hits to our site so if you liked us you might have found more about us and if you hate us, well, maybe you will understand a little more about what we are truly about. So keep it going. Heck if we can't take a little tiny abuse like this, how are we going to handle those arrogant Donco fans and those dorky Faider fans.

Last edited by WEIRDWOLF; 10-22-2005 at 09:02 AM..
WEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWEIRDWOLF is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about