View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 02:18 PM   #64
#triggering

I think it's funny that people are bickering about these guys. Who cares which came first... doing it for charity, or charity being a result of several goofy guys getting dressed up to support their team on game day.

The bottom line is this ... teams playing at home love to have rabid fans. It doesn't matter if you're dressed in jeans and a t-shirt or in hot pants with a cape (just kidding FDE). These guys love their team, they love getting crazy at the games and working up the fans.

As a result of all this ... they've formed a group that raises money for charities and it takes a lot of time. It's all for a good cause. Spending any time at all talking about why these guys get face time or why are 'super' fans better fans... is really kinda lame.

Every team, as far as I can tell, has a handful of fans that are associated with their team. I think it's cool and these guys are doing good with their time and the publicity they receive.

Maybe some of you could create a group called the 'Bland Fans' and just talk about the charity you do. I dunno...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.