View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 06:43 PM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
so does anybody here have any real pointers of course i am gonna use protection and make sure that shes on birth control.

but is there anything i should really know about that would make her want sex or is there anything i could do that woud make feel good about having sex with me.

as yall know yes i am still a virgin but see i really like this girl and this girl really likes me and i need to know what to do if u can tell that she is getting hot.

keep bringing the pointers plz, thanks.
There are just too many smart asses on here (me included) for you to get a straight answer. Seriously, I would PM Jenny Gump. She knows more about sex than anybody EVAR.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.