Thread: BigMeatballDave
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 09:48 AM   #138
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
My Mom has Alzheimer's. She doesn't know who I or anyone else is anymore. Other than that she is in perfect health. I have basically lost her, at least what made her, her.

We will keep reminding the Planet to help out about the upcoming debt you will have.

Stick around yourself and talk some football and life when you feel like it in the future.
My grandmother went through something like that last year before she passed of wernicke's encephalopathy (she wasn't an alcoholic). She didn't know who any of us were, which was really rough, only 16 and experiencing that.
LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.