View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 01:58 PM   #131
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Everything's pretty much fine. Haven't noticed any real difference at work at all except that now I have to wipe everything down before starting my pre-flight, and after I my post-flight.

Shopping has become slightly more inconvenient, but now I'm going right after work, so I get there around 7am, and usually the stores are stocked up at 7.

The outdoor range near my house just decided to temporarily close until April or so, so that's annoying. May have to go out to the desert to get my noise therapy for awhile.

My real complaint is that this whole thing is probably going to mess with my summer vacation plans. Every July a group of us meet up in WY for a week's fishing, and right now everyone's talking about cancelling. That's the best rip of the year for me, so I'll be pissed if it doesn't happen.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.