View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 01:56 PM   #130
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief View Post
This.
Its the ME way of thinking.
If I'm ok that is all that matters I saw it a ton the first couple of weeks here.
After the Domino effect spread far enough people realized the seriousness of the situation.
I'd guess it was someone who is a 10 that gave my post a thumbs down.
Just for a fun exercise I tried reading through it to think of what would've given that reaction.

Weakness on my part? Denial on their part?
Maybe the person still hopes that the virus is fake news..
I'm unsure.

Honestly I'm hoping the middle of the country never does get to the point we are here in NY.
But at this moment the only thing that will stop it is some amazing news coming from NYC and the Med trials.
Don't spend any time torturing yourself over a thumbs down, chances are someone tried to give you a thumbs up on mobile and just fat fingered it and didn't realize they did it.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli