View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 01:04 PM   #128
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Chief View Post
Please keep in mind.
All of my comments aside.
My son & I both symptom free now.
My family has made the best of it stuck in a shutdown community.
We've cooked some insane food.
We've binged a couple of shows.
We were lucky enough to have avoided Breaking Bad..its new to us.
I'm 54 but I still enjoy playing video games with my sons.
I'm leveling toons on WoW that I haven't played in 5 yrs.
The dog has gone for so many walks on trails that he barely runs now when he hears the leash come out.
Sex like were snowed in from a Blizzard and its my Birthday.
Its a sunny day today shot hoops in my driveway.
The wife and I purchased some pot so we sneak out to the garage & catch a buzz when we can out of view. My Youngest is still unaware we do this from time to time.
Board games.Card games.
Chess tourney we have going on.
Might build a fire tonight outside.
We've done a lot of early spring cleaning.

So do not think I'm curled up in a ball paralyzed with fear.
Our country is Strong I have complete Faith we will get it all back on track but it might take a good amount of time.

But my eyes are not closed to the world Economy Tanking.
Nor all the sick people who are strongly effected by this.
Italy holy shit..almost 2k people in the last 3 days.

So I'm keeping on but the condition of the world alone has to take you down 4 or 5 points.
I understand that and I'm worried for my fellow Americans as much as anyone but that is not what the question asked. The question asked 'How am I holding up?' I'm doing just fine, great actually.

Now if the question was 'How worried are you about the current situation?' I'd put it at 7 or 8.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote