View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 11:42 AM   #126
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Exactly... if it was only about me, I'd probably say 9, down from 10. Feels closer to a 5 though, but only because it hasn't hit closer to home yet.
I still feel for others, like the elderly, the heroic Chinese people for what they've had to endure and Italy. It doesn't mean we don't feel for others, particularly the elderly, or those losing income, or stock value if we choose an 8 or a 9. Everyone is just affected differently. It also doesn't mean we're not worried. I don't think anyone knows for sure how it will all ultimately play out.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.