View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 11:15 AM   #121
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I went with a 5. I'm not nearly as worked up about this as a lot of people. I have plenty of food, ammo, etc. and know plenty about survival. I'm prepared to hole up for a longtime if needed. On the down side, it cost me my job and I'm really worried about my elderly parents. If I were to get it, I'm sure I would beat it, if not, it's been a hell of a run, no regrets. My folks on the hand, may not come out of is as well, so that's my primary stressor.
That's why I'm on the east coast. My Mom lives alone and I can do 85% of my work remotely or get Jeff to do the heavy lifting.

All my firearms are out west but I can whip up a 2x4 with a nail in it pretty quick!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.