View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 09:00 PM   #5
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Be prepared for consecutive 100 loss seasons.

Glass blew it. He should have allowed Moore to leave, thus bringing in an entirely new front office.

I'm going to disagree with you on that one. At this point, retaining the GM who built it once already, and who convinced Glass to act like a big boy owner... is safer than the unknown. Moore isn't perfect, but there's no guarantee the concessions he has WR in out of Glass and company stay if he does not.

I also don't see 100-loss bad unless they unload Perez and Duffy and etc over this offseason.

It's not a good team or a team that doesn't need some amazing luck to be a playoff contender, but it isn't 2005, 2006, 2007 level bad, either.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.