View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 02:31 PM   #17
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I've turned a corner a bit with Robinson. I still feel like there is untapped potential there, but as he is right now in this offense with the personnel around him, he is the PERFECT #4 WR to run out there.

This is my hope for him. He has HUGE sleeper potential next year -

Mahomes in shotgun, Williams on his right
Tyreek, Watkins and Kelce in a stacked bunch on the left, Pringle out wide to the right.

In that look, Pringle should see nothing but single coverage (possibly from a third safety) and be wide the hell open on deep in cuts or hooks. I'm excited to see it.
*edit-

Flip Pringle and Watkins in that scenario. Put Pringle in the bunch and have him run the middle deep route with Hill taking the top off and Kelce getting bracketed in that 8-12 yard range. Hill will demand a double team as will Kelce, and Watkins will likely draw the #1 corner, leaving Pringle and his speed/athleticism one on one with a dime DB.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote