View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 01:59 PM   #15111
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, scones are too dry.

I liked this recipe because I thought that the cream of tartar as a catalyst is what gives you a more chewy texture w/ snickerdoodles and I like my biscuits to have that chewiness to them. Old fashioned buttermilk biscuits and stuff more break and crumble when you eat them - I prefer a little more dense and chewy. I think the logic works if your ingredients weren't purchased 3 Presidents ago...
Our cream of tartar didn't survive this last move purge. Not sure her exact recipe but cream of tartar was on my store run list.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.