View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 01:08 PM   #15523
MVP

I had a pass to stand alone in the grass in the general area where the pits exit was but was asked (told) not to come shortly after Penske made it a zero spectator event. They bluntly said, in an apology, that they didn't want to have to explain my presence. Penske is a class act in many regards. I would not want to be Roger Penske in 2020.

It was interesting to learn that AJ Foyt has attended 65 Indy 500's. Here's to our "resident legend" on such a remarkable feat.

I am not sure that watching it on TV, in a couple of hours, wasn't better than sweltering in the sun from daybreak till the early evening, but a TV can't replicate the engine sounds or the crashes, as the cars fly by faster than you can spin your head.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote