View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 09:25 AM   #28
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
The 4 - 3 rebuild excuse is so lame. KC D was 31st and down trending. In other words, you cant get much worse. Now is precisely the time to switch your base front, if you're ever going to do it.. It will take no longer to come together than the current situation would. Plus, current players might actually be better suited for it. Speaks at OLB? Really???
Yeah it's not lame, but I'll keep pointing it out.

You take our strength which is Pass Rushing and you weaken it for what?

as for Speaks, I have no ****ing clue why he was drafted to play OLB. I guess they were hoping he could cut weight.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote