View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 08:32 PM   #138
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I know I’ll get flamed for this but it feels a bit like the Speaks pick. I trust Veach but I was very meh on this kid.

I’m not hating. But this was very “meh” to me. Like I wasn’t excited.

Hope I’m wrong obviously bc he apparently is smart as hell and can replace Hitch. Just my 2 cents
After the Speaks pick, Veach said the guy was so powerful he was never on the ground. And that was followed by the famous clip of Speaks waving at the camera from the ground.

It is nothing like that. Speaks looks liked slow motion in his highlight tape versus Bolton.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.