View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 12:57 AM   #53
Veteran

I don't care who the Chiefs play because we are SB bound regardless.

NE--We are much more talented with this game at home, I'm taking KC. Gordon is gone. They have Edelman and a hobbled Gronk. Brady isn't the same Brady and this defense is much different than the one that played them early in the year. NE is done with being the NFL darling so I'd expect to be treated fairly by the refs.

LAC--This will be the 4th road game in a row. I'm not sure how much that affects players but I'd think it would start wearing them down. Especially since it's back to back cross country (Baltimore and NE). Rivers is a choke artist in big games. Their win was a fluke and it should be 10 straight going into this game. They won't have the refs calling bs PI for them.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli