View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 10:38 PM   #133
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
It don't help much. But thanks. I'm so depressed. I'm not going to do any of that but get drunk. Which doesn't help but get more depressed.
Sorry man...nobody deserves to feel that way. It will be tough, but here's my advice: go begin work on that thing that you've been wanting to do. Go bulk up, go lose weight, take a class in that thing, whatever. Give yourself reason to believe again that you're the ****ing man despite the unfortunate shit that you've been put through.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.