View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 12:55 PM   #14696
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highBOLTage View Post
I just made a rhubarb upside down cake a few days ago that was really good. Currently working on clearing out the freezers. Still have quite a bit of zucchini, rhubarb, peaches, some lobster, and quite a bit of calamari to eat before the squid show up again next month.
I've been cleaning out some things I forgot I had in my freezer I needed to use up before going bad. I had some leftover cranberries that I froze at Christmas time. So I made a homemade cranberry sauce to serve with some frozen turkey cutlets I had in there too. The sauce was better than OceanSpray's and it doesn't tale long at all. I didn't have any oranges to squeeze to mix in the water, but my neighbor let's me take lemons of their tree. I used that and it was still excellent. Will use lemon again for that reason.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.