Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 06:48 PM   #193
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I may have finally reached my breaking point with this brokedick one who sucks the penis. In addition to everything else that's gone wrong, the New Atlantis starport is still broken and for some reason I now can't use Andreja as a companion anymore. I get the dialogue option "are you ready to head back out?" and she's not pissed at me, but she doesn't follow me, so I get no more follower support or EXP bonuses, even though we're both on my home ship. I'm just sick of it. And the idea of powering through another level doing the main story crap that I hate just to do it all over again, wondering what new and exciting **** YOU FROM BETHESDA shit bombs await me in the next level, I really question if it's worth it.

Maybe I'll play Outer Worlds for awhile - that's a fun space game that ACTUALLY ****ING WORKS RIGHT. If it had ship building/combat, it would blow this away in every measurable way.

That's why I choose to skip the story and just speedrun the artifacts to get powered up first.

I did some investigating on the boost combat levels, and if that really didn't ****ing bring my piss to a boil.

So level 4 of boost combat allows time to slow 70% while boosted and using ADS to hover In place.

This apparently does not play well with phased time, as I now encounter the phased time stuck bug at nearly a 25% rate, where before I had sessions where I would never encounter it at all.

Now, hovering and aiming does break the bug and get the time to start again, but you essentially lose the rest of phased time, replacing it with 70% slowed time for the remainder of your fuel bar.

So basically, if you're gonna use phased time, don't level boost combat to 4.

This game has some real serious issues.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.