View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 04:54 PM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Some valid points here that I had never really considered (mainly because I despised the teams he played for), but you do seem focused on over-the-hill Rose while ignoring young Rose. It's hard to ignore his contributions to the Reds back in the day. And as the fat guy from Moneyball would point out, he did get on base.

It is hard to feel sorry for him, though. Rose's biggest enemy has always been Rose.
I put Pete Rose on the same level as Tony Gwynn. Both were slap hitters with no power and if they played today they'd be completely out of there element.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.