View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 10:16 PM   #59
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
So I've been using Rokus for a while now, but now that my Roku stick just died, I want to see if there is a better option. Amazon Firestick? Chromecast? How do they compare to the Roku stick?
It's all somewhat subjective, but I think the Roku's are the most versatile out there, especially since they aren't linked to any particular ecosystem.

That said, I personally use both a Roku and Chromecast. The latter works better for YouTube for me and is good for random screen mirroring here and there, but otherwise I like the Roku best.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.