View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 03:00 PM   #48
MVP

OTA antenna with a Tablo, so I record a shitload of stuff from broadcast TV. Tablo is the best investment I've made.

I have free Google Fiber until 2023. $300 to install and free for seven years. They say it takes 5 Mbps for HDTV and I say bullshit. I stream HDTV all the time and it MAY max out at 2.5Mbps. Of course, Google Fiber is a pure signal so there is no data packet loss which is a problem with other providers.

Roku 3 on my primary TV and I just bought a Roku TV to replace my old TV in the bedroom.

What I like about Roku is the simple casting option from my phone. It's amazing that it can stream a great picture from Google fiber, to my phone, back through my router and to Roku. I'm sure I can find Royals games using this technique.

Since I just bought my Roku TV I have 2 months free of every option for streaming video. So far, I like Hulu with Netflix in a close 2nd. We'll see how things change by the end of March.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.