View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 01:47 PM   #92
Supporter

Oh, these history threads were great.

Talking Can was ruthlessly funny with Kirstie Tynes.

And then Redrum. I never cared for that guy but what he did to MOhillbilly. Tisk, tisk, not too bright.

And 'Penz posted this in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Oh the Holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though the Holidays are over, you are trying to talk a big game. Guess what? Twelve days of pounding is what your face is going to take. There is going to be 2 fists of laying, laying your ****ing ass out. Instead of a partridge in pear tree I am going to cut your nose off and put it in the tree to make sure you get a good whiff of 100% pure ass whoop. Deck your face with punches fa la la la laaa la la laaa. Tis the season to hear ankles breaking fa la la la laa la la laaa. So here is to you and your kidneys as they will be dancing like plums in my dreams while I ring in the new year by smashing your ears with cookie sheets.

Best wishes
Demonpenz and family
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.