Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 07:35 AM   #199
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Same boat here, haven't gotten to Marco Polo S2 yet either. Got sidetracked by Happy-ish which I absolutely love. Hope Netflix considers picking it up for a second season. Probably pretty cheap compared to their other shows.
I liked Marco Polo but some of the last seasons border on ridiculousness history-wise. It's no wonder it stopped being renewed.

Note: I looked up a lot of history on the Mongols, which I love to do because it makes it interactive for me. But some stuff near the end, even without checking the history, was just too much. Oh, and this was one those I binged-watched on Netflix 'cuz I was bored.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.