Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 02:47 PM   #2203
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Axolotl!!!! Wifey has had a couple in her classroom over the years. Neat little critters!

You have quite the menagerie! A parrot as well IIRC, right? Dude... your budget must be stacked towards the care of animals!
I think I mentioned either in this thread or the other one recently that we've always had a relationship with our local ARL, so we've taken in many animals.

Right now, we have 4 dogs, 16 or 17 cats (hard to keep track of, we did have 21 but lost a couple of the outdoor kittens over the summer), 2 cockatiels, a Russian tortoise, a red-eared slider (turtle), the axolotl, a 15G indoor fish tank, 11 layer chickens, and 4 ducks.

The real tragedy is that I had a 1500G show-quality koi pond with several fish two decades old and over 25 pounds that died during the extended power outage after the derecho. They were kind of family heirlooms, purchased by my late father-in-law and we were crushed to lose them. 12 fish, close to 300 pounds total, and will cost us over $10K to replace like for like (obviously not ever going to happen).
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote