View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 06:17 PM   #45
Suupraa Geniuuusss

It was 50 yards, I think Ty accidentally typed the 'm.' They were lined up at the 50; ran to the 10. you can see Hill lean as he reaches the 10 (very typical sprinter's lean at the end of a race), then take his foot off the gas as he crosses it. I think they ran it that way because I think the wall is just a few feet past the back of the endzone. I figure they wanted at least an extra ten yards to be able to slow down instead of getting to the front of the EZ and only having 10 yards and then potentially running into the wall.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.