Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 05:05 PM   #182
MVP

Holy shit I think I'm going to have to put O. City on ignore. It's dumb comment after dumb comment. It started out pretty dumb by going on and on about why the Chiefs are going to trade Tyreek Hill and keeps bringing up off the field problems, but he hasn't been in trouble one time since college. But, now he's going on about trading Tyreek for Clowney.

He's trying to "rationalize" it, but literally won't stop saying the same stupid shit over and over again.

Will everyone please stop quoting the idiot, so I can save the brain cells his stupidity hasn't killed yet.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote