View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #246
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Maybe too personal of a question, so feel free to tell me to **** off if you want to...I won't take offense. But what if your wife told you she would leave you if you didn't lick her bunghole? Would you do it? Or would you be like, "absolutely not!!! You are just going to have to leave me because I am NOT licking your bunghole!!!"
Honestly id probably try it. But I know her good enough that i know she wouldnt want that.
silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.