Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 03:42 PM   #357
Supporter

I had a friend tell me not to feed syrup(liquids) until average temps are 50?

My bees have been active so I hope they're finding something, I'm out of pollen patties.
I'm sure I'm behind you in nectar flow but i wouldn't think it would have to be warm too many more days before trees start budding and some dandelions pop.

I just hope it doesn't do the warm early march, my fruit trees blossom, freeze thing again.

I did go check a couple of trees I had found bees in the fall and was going to cut out early but they're both dead. Hope that's not a sign for how bees fared in the wild this year.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.