Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 09:33 PM   #105
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Veach will NEVER trade the kind of capital it would take to get into the top 10 for a ****ing WR. Never. Not even in the realm of reality. Veach and Reid follow the pillar position mantra with absolution. QB, OT, DE, CB. If it isn't one of those 4 positions, forget about it because it is never going to happen, I'm 100% confident of that.

And yeah, you trust a QB to be protected by a rookie if he's good enough. Would I trust him to a guy like Mims or Guyton who doesn't have a ton of starting experience and it's all on the right side? **** no. Would I trust him to Fautanu or Fashanu? Yep. I'd trust him to Morgan too. You have to differentiate experienced and able day one from inexperienced with traits, much like should be done in the obsession with WRs.
You must not of have read my post correctly or I didn’t word it well enough.
Top 10 trade not happening at all. IF it did, it would be for a WR or a DE. Never a OT.

I will bet you 1k we can escrow the money to whatever poster you want on here if they verify their identity on social media, that if we trade up it’s not for a OT. I’ll actually give you 10-1 1k max payout that if a trade up happens it’s WR vs any other position. Thoughts?
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.