Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 04:05 PM   #102
Starter

I think if the chiefs trade up, it’s going to for sure be for a receiver. The amount of tackles that have been traded up for in the 10-15 range isn’t many. If somehow the chiefs land in the top 10, they aren’t picking alt, they are picking Odunze. All in all though, don’t expect any trade ups. I’d be willing to lay 10:1 that if Chiefs do ACTUALLY trade up in the draft at all, it will be to secure Worthy.

I could see maybe MAYBE if somehow Fashanu drops they might reactively try to get something done. The others really aren’t worth trading up.

Another thing to consider is we are in the middle of a dynasty with the potential GOAT entering prime. Do we really want to place the responsibility on a rookie to protect his blindside? That seems really really foolish. I think it’s highly unlikely they select a OT in the first round at all.

I think they may take a guy like Kingsley later on who has massive upside. And I wouldn’t mind that at all. Not to say we don’t need help on the line because we definitely do. Mahomes one of the most hurried QBs in the NFL last year, he just played excellently and avoided sacks. I don’t know who’s on the market, but they should forget about paying sneed and allocate funds to help on the line. Keep our guy clean, esp against the emo raiders.

Last edited by wannaGOback; 03-18-2024 at 04:17 PM..
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.