View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 07:26 PM   #1936
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
By the time I picked up Titanfall 2 it was already owned by EA. I guess it just feels like they were always together. What did Respawn make before Titanfall? I'm not much on the pvp games as i've never been into them. That's pretty much for the younger crowd.
Respawn Entertainment was founded by the Infinity Ward principals who left Activision. Infinity Ward (Respawn) are the creators of Call of Duty.

Those guys lost a huge lawsuit against Activision and couldn't keep their rights to the IW name nor the games they had created.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.