View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 11:32 PM   #1021
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's interesting that we're all really desperate for receivers, and we're all taking very different paths to address that need. It'll be fun to see whose approach comes out on top.
It is interesting. I thought hard about doing a near blend of what the two of you did and going with Coleman and Corley but I feel like I got two of my favorite prospects by grabbing Worthy and Franklin. It could blow up in my face but I'm rolling the dice.

I initially wanted pick 144 to grab Ainias Smith but I like Nourzad so much that I just couldn't do it and settled on Malik Washington who might just be the better prospect overall anyhow.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.