View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 04:56 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
How much is revealing/interesting if you're already up on the stuff already out there, magazine articles, VINwiki, etc?

Also, and I'm sure the doc didn't cover it, but did you see that the record was almost immediately broken during quarantine?
If you're well read on the subject I doubt there's much you'd learn - it mostly follows Alex Roy's attempt in 2006. IIRC, it was released in 2013 so nowhere near current in regards to the newest record.

I know it's under 30 hours, which is insane - but don't know of the current time.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.