View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 09:55 AM   #22
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
What drives me crazy is Willie Gay Jr. is riding the bench because he is "raw" and needs to learn, but watching the All 22 makes me question if any of the veteran LBs know what the **** they are doing. There really isn't any harm playing him for like 10-15 snaps a game. I ****ing hate that it seems like the reason Hitchens is playing because of his contract. Because he is not a good LB.
It's impossible to know what Spags is thinking, but I'd bet he's most miffed by the missed tackles. We've consistently seen our guys in great position to make the stop, only to whiff or just bounce off the ball carrier. If we can get these guys to tackle properly, we'll instantly look a lot better. If you throw Gay in there and he's not ready, you risk having him blow assignments and miss tackles.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote