Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 10:53 PM   #854
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
My expectation is that the Night King gets one of the dragons and that Dany and John Snow have to ride the other two in battle against him in order to win.
Drogon's going to get turnt.

He's already had his moment. There's nowhere left for him to go other than "holy shit the other side has Drogon."

And then we get to explore the other two dragon characters.

Keep in mind I know there are spoilers out there and if you confirm any of this without a spoiler tag I will find you and rape you and your entire family.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.