Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 08:32 AM   #847
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
I've never read the books....I keep wondering...
I'm guessing that eventually John will get blasted with fire somehow and when he comes out unscathed he'll realize he's not a Stark at all....but a Targaryen. anything like this in the books?

ALSO....we've got two proven living Targaryens now (Dany and John) so....from what I've seen on the interwebs there should be a third...right? Who is it!!???

OR - maybe the third rider doesn't really have to be a Targaryen?? in which case please please PLEASE let it be Tyrion!
Tyrion could be a Targaryen. There is a theory that he is the offspring of the Mad King and Joanna Lannister. Tyrion has always been obsessed with dragons and he is associated with fire quite a bit, especially the wildfire in Blackwater Bay. Adding to that, the dragons didn't fry him when he walked up to them.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli