View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 09:22 PM   #713
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Go look at the Bulls roster (without Wade), the Hawks and Magic roster and then let's talk. I am not saying the Nets will be good just they may win more games just because the East IS THAT BAD. Someone has to win those turd fests games.
Brooklyn and Orlando have the lowest odds in the league (500:1) of winning the title this year for a reason. And I think I'm still taking Payton, Fournier, Ross, Gordon, and Vucevic over the Nets if Russell doesn't progress at all.

It's going to be a really high pick.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.