View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 08:46 AM   #140
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Meh. I can't imagine OBJ would sign for any contract that is low-dollar enough for me to like it. My perfect world we would have a rookie at our WR3 spot this year developing and emerging to replace Hollywood in 2025. So in that world OBJ would be WR4 and that seems unrealistic. If we have money burning a hole in our pocket go bring back Donovan Smith instead.
Hollywood Brown just signed a very reasonable deal to be here. Jones refused to leave. Sneed is trying to stay, despite plenty of suitors.

People need to realize that being part of a three-peat (and catching passes from Mahomes) is pretty enticing to these guys. Especially ring chasers near the end of their careers.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote