Thread: Chiefs I felt the Karma coming.
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 09:34 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
No such thing as Karma. If there was, Denver would have sucked from 1999 till the Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers all won a super bowl or two. Big Ben would have had terrible seasons after his rape cases were done. Alex Smith would've won a Superbowl with either SF or KC. Belicheat wouldn't have won another SB after the cheating was discovered, etc. etc. etc. Karma doesn't exist in the NFL

No but there is a clustering of randoms and I feel like sometimes things can begin swaying in a certain way that your subconscious picks up on, like watching ripples in the ocean and sensing a swell before it happens.

However, I feel like this phenomenon is created by picking up on all the evidence coming out of the locker room and front office, not the fan base.

You can feel when your team is ripe for an upset. The way the players are talking, preparing, their mood, their voice. The over-confidence spreading across the locker room. Then a loss happens and that entire mood changes.

I don't think the Chiefs are going to lose again, personally.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.