Thread: Science Unique Military Weapons
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 11:13 PM   #474
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
Both my Son and my Daughter served in the Navy - I could never understand it. My Son was a WEPS Officer on a guided missile cruiser and my Daughter was a JAG officer. But the thought of being on a sub? Hell, no way....I would go ape shit crazy....I HAVE to be on land.
Meh, small crew (a few more depending on the mission), first name/nickname basis top to bottom, few formalities, nobody bothers you, no painting, few stupid people, few lazy people, far less skimmer bullshit. I loved it! We visited skimmers to talk ASW and it just plain sucked. Pretty decks though! Lot's of exercise polishing stuff.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.