View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 03:01 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I can't subscribe to channels, I don't have (and won't have) a Google account.
I don't spend much time on YouTube outside of movie trailers but I think you might enjoy this channel, Norm's Rare Guitars.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3...6scuGaI0YRkyNg

Norm has a shop over in the Valley up near Encino and high profile players, from Joe Bonamassa to Richie Sambora and on and on and on, stop by the shop to check and play vintage guitars through vintage amps. They're all recorded and posted on his YouTube channel.

At one point, Norm was trying to get a reality TV show deal but unfortunately, it didn't end up happening. But, the YouTube videos are often a blast because you get to see guys noodling around and having fun without the pressure of performing in front of 2,000 to 20,000 or 100,000 people.

Plus, they're usually just riffing away, which is fun and the guitar tones are usually freaking fantastic.

Here's a fun video with Bonamassa:

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote