View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 05:10 PM   #52
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yup. At least get rid of all the bullshit subjective penalties. At least holding is a penalty that gives the team an unfair advantage. Who really gives a shit about taunting and excessive celebration? I can't believe how many games were literally impacted by late taunting calls.

Totally agree on OPI vs. DPI. Let's face it, Goodell made the NFL passing game friendly for ratings and fantasy football geeks.

Flags are so disruptive. I don't know why the NFL thinks flag happy games are watchable.
Another penalty that drives me crazy is "12 men on the field" when a player is sprinting off the field while his replacement comes in, and the offense does a quick snap for some free yardage. So stupid.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.