Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 11:54 AM   #8275
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
That point starts the moment Sanders/DT aren't going against rookie/back-up DBs...and Semen/Miller actually have to play a road game with crowd noise.

Donkos should have lost game one...dont act like winning due to a missed FG and missed penalties was because your team was dominant.

Indy had the momentum after getting to 23-20...until the ref decided to invent a PI call and sustain their late drive. You saw and so did I...it was bogus.

They won game one due to the refs not calling penalties...which was well documented. Then were gifted a 1st down, late when Indy was coming back.

The refs are 2-0
Yeah. I've been noticing that. Apparently we were wrong BlackOp. We thought that the Donks would stop getting the bogus playcalling in their favor now that 5 head is gone. But her we are, 2 games into the season, and the shitty Donks have already had both wins gifted to them by the refs. Apparently, Pat Bowlen has naked pictures of Goddell going down on ElFraud or something. I don't get it. Why do these cheaters continue to get preferential treatment by the league? All it does is continue to boost the egos of the delusional fanbase that actually believes that their team is a better franchise, when in all actuality, if they stopped cheating, they would be basement dwellers.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.